Photo Submissions for NC EDGE Magazine
NC EDGE is an interactive online and print-on-demand magazine that showcases the photography taken in the Coastal regions of North Carolina.
Passion Project - Mission
- Build an active community of creatives to inspire and lift-up each other
- Promote the contributing photographers that make our magazines possible
- Publish amazing photography that captures the beauty of the coast of North Carolina
- Encourage travel and tourism to the coastal areas of North Carolina
- Grow a readership that may seek coastal themed photography products and services
By you uploading an image and us downloading the same, we both agree that:
- Free Feature – There are no submission fees or costs for our standard full-page feature
- Enhancements – Feature upgrades are available, please see our Media Kit for details
- Copyright – You retain all copyright/ownership, it is your image
- Credits – We will credit / tag you on absolutely everything we do with your image
- Non-Exclusive – We do not require exclusive publishing rights of your photo
- Un-Published – We do not require your photos to be previously unpublished
- Social Media – If selected, we may feature your image on social media, no guarantee
- Model Release – You must have full print rights prior to submitting the images
- Print-on-Demand – We do not provide free copies to contributors, we don't print or ship magazines.
- Payment – There is no compensation paid to the contributor, we are a vanity magazine
Annual Contributing Photographers Awards Program
At the end of the each year all of the Contributing Photographers images that have been published during that year are automatically entered.
- Contest is "Exclusive" to our contributing photographers for the year.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place category winners will be published in a special awards issue
- The overall winner receives: the special issue cover, advertorial and a cash prize
- Reader's Choice award is also available per category based on online magazine likes
Magazine Aesthetic / Image Requirements
- Print Ready – High Resolution 300dpi JPG at 3,300px on the long edge.
- Vertical / Portrait – A vertical 8.5 x 11 aspect ratio is ideal, however an 8 x 10 will also work
- Horizontal / Landscape – Are not preferred and are not eligible for cover consideration
- 2-Page Spreads – We no longer offer free 2-page spreads, please see our Media Kit
- Non-Watermarked – We will include your name and website on the same page as your photo
- Rated-G – We want the whole family to enjoy our magazines
- Positive Vibe – Photo journalistic images of divisive/tragic events are not accepted.
Studio Art Lab Publishing
Please use the below link for all submissions.
Commercial Creative Agengy in Raleigh, NC - CO2 Consulting Group, Inc.